The GDI Difference
GDI’s Limited Purpose FSA provides an opportunity for an additional tax-shelter for those who wish to maintain eligibility for Health Savings Account contributions. We’ve found Limited Purpose FSAs to be a welcomed benefit even when an employer doesn’t offer a qHDHP/HSA combination, as an employee’s enrollment in a general purpose Medical FSA makes his or her spouse ineligible for HSA contributions.
Reduce payroll taxes and increase employees’ take-home pay. Your FICA savings typically exceeds the cost to offer the plan.
Intuitive on-line tools provide you with instant access to plan details and utilization.
Education On-site educational sessions and website video, professional and patient staff members.
Compliance Alerts delivered via email advising you of regulatory changes that impact your plan.
- A dedicated team to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- With more than 25 years in the industry, GDI serves more than 2,000 clients across 22 states.
- Superior service results in an exceptional, industry-leading client retention rate.
- Increased Employee Satisfaction.
- Lower payroll taxes equals more take-home pay.
- Educational tools to suit individual needs.
- 24/7 account access, Mobile app and GDI Debit card to simplify account management and claim reimbursement.
- Professional, personal assistance from GDI staff.