Thank you for your interest in working at GDI! We currently have the following opening for Inside Sales Support:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Support position will assist management in building and maintaining lead generation practices and tools, as well as the creation and maintenance of tools to track and manage sales activity. This individual is also responsible for next-gen employee education through the development of new methods to educate and engage our client’s employees on GDI solutions and will be GDI’s liaison with the WEX education products task force.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inside Sales Support
• Provides administrative support for sales activities
• Coordinates lead generation activities with sales team
• Manages the sales tracking functions within the CRM tool
• Provide sales activity reports to management on a monthly basis
• Assists sales staff in creating sales presentations
Next Gen Employee Education
• Coordinate the development of education/marketing materials for GDI products
• Create and maintain a library of all education materials
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferable.
• 2 years of experience in an administrative role, ideally supporting a sales function, is required
• 1 year of experience with marketing is required, including the use of social media campaigns
• 1 year of project management experience is required
• Experience in the employee benefits field is preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work independently, with minimal oversight, once the task is understood
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to adhere to strict timelines
• Ability to demonstrate strong ethics and professionalism in interpersonal relations
• Ability to communicate well and build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a busy environment
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Proficiency in written and oral communication
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Ability to utilize GDI’s contact management database and account administration platform
• Ability to gain product knowledge in order to be able to answer basic compliance questions
• Ability to embrace and adapt to change
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
• Work is performed in an office environment.
• Sitting/Standing (working at a desk), using a computer - up to 90%
GDI offers competitive compensation and benefits and a hardworking yet casual culture. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this position.